Monday, May 11, 2009

"Mudder's Day"

Our "Mudder's Day" was a good one. My weekend began Friday by watching Ryder start 'scooting'! It looks like he is swimming in the floor! It is the cutest thing and a wonderful "Mudder's Day" surprise! Then, Saturday, Daddy and I rode to some plant nurseries to look at some flowers. He bought me some asparagus fern and begonias to go in some planters that I have at the end of my drive way! I love them! Then, he and Dusty weeded some in my flower beds!!! They are really looking great! Dusty helped the kids create a wonderful "Mudder's Day" card! It has both of their handprints on it! It is very, very special! Sunday, we went to Uncle Anse's church to hear him play the piano and sing "I Will Rise" by Chris Tomlin. It was great! He has some amazing musical ability! I haven't been to church in a long time because of all of my surgeries, so it was really nice to get out and visit!

I love my family so much and am so extremely blessed to be a Mother! I had an AMAZING Mother to teach me how to be a Mother! I miss her so very much! I love to wonder what she would be doing as a Grandmother right now with my precious babies! She was an incredible teacher and had an extreme love for God. I am so blessed to have had a Mother as wonderful as she was!

I hope every other Mother had a wonderful "Mudder's Day", too!

No comments:

Post a Comment